This establishment has since been partially converted into a commercial space. However, the old storehouse still retains most of its colonial charm.
Built in 1840 by Don Ciriaco de Miranda, the first town head or “gobernadorcillo,” it was used as a grain storehouse. Upon its restoration in 1980, it has since housed Armando’s Pizza and Camalig Restaurant, both popular among locals.
Location: Sto. Rosario St., Angeles City